How to make delicious Birds’s Nest Cake also known as Banh Tai Yen in Viet Nam. I’m sure you and your family will enjoy this recipe.
For more delicious recipes visit my website www.thebethkitchen.com
Please, don’t forget to click ” LIKE”, “SHARE” and “SUBSCRIBE” to support my channel. Thank you and enjoy!
Ingredients for 21 cakes:
270 gr rice flour = 2 cup +1/3 cup
30 gr glutinous rice flour = 1/3 cup
30 gr tapioca starch = 1/3 cup
2 tubs vanilla sugar
Coconut sugar mixture:
150 gr sugar = 1/2 cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp
1/2 tsp = 2,3 gr kosher salt
225 gr coconut milk = 1 cup.
Egg water mixture:
1 egg 56 gr with shell
150 gr water = 2/3 cup, room temperature water.
* Please measure your flours correctly. Make sure to fluff the flour before measure, by scoop the flour with a spoon then add to your measuring cup, flatten it with a knife. Use the scale to weigh your flour will be the best method.
* Veg. oil for deep fry, about 2,3 cm deep of oil in any size of wok that you use.
* Please follow my step by step process and do not make any changes. Thank you, and have fun cooking! 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tự tin trổ tài cùng cách làm bánh sữa chua Đài Loan
- Update thực đơn với cách làm bánh tiêu nhân đậu xanh ngon khó cưỡng
- Ngỡ ngàng với cách làm bánh su que đẹp mắt, đơn giản tại nhà
- Cách làm bánh táo bằng NỒI CƠM ĐIỆN | Vào bếp cùng Điện máy XANH
- Đặc Sản Cần Thơ – Ăn Ngày Tránh Dịch [Good food to avoid disease] | Cris Dương – Eatting & Review