How to make Vietnamese Shrimp and Sweet Potato Fritters (Banh Tom). For full recipe and language translation, visit and click on “Select Language”.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4 KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 KJV
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 KJV
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL & HOW TO BE SAVED:
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Shrimp and Sweet Potato Fritters
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Stainless steel bowls:
Estimated servings: 15 large fritters
Mix the batter
1 ½ cups all- purpose flour-
1 cup self-rising flour –
1 teaspoon baking powder –
1 teaspoon turmeric –
1 teaspoon salt –
2 ½ cups water
1. In a bowl add the batter ingredients mixing it with a whisk until smooth with no lumps.
2. Allow batter to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Fry the fritters
15 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
½ teaspoon salt –
1 teaspoon pepper –
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 Japanese sweet potato
4 cups vegetable oil –
1. Peel and shred potato and yam.
2. Add 1 teaspoon salt into 2 quarts water and mix the sweet potato in the salt water. Soak the potato in the salty water for about 30 minutes. Then drain, rinse, and set sweet potato shreds aside.
3. Add salt, pepper and garlic to shrimp, mix it up, cover with saran wrap and marinate it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Oil will be ready for frying when you place a wooden utensil in the middle of the pot and you see bubbles in the oil. Add a handful of yam shreds into the batter then arrange it neatly into a round mold, top it off with a shrimp pressing it down and remove the mold. Fry the fritters on medium high heat until golden brown on both sides (about 12-15 minutes) with shrimp fully cooked. Repeat process until ingredients are used up. Remove the fritters and place on a rack to drain excess oil.
Pickled carrots & daikon recipe:
Dipping sauce recipe:
To serve, place a piece of the shrimp fritter and some herbs, cucumbers and pickled carrots and daikon on a lettuce leaf and fold into a wrap, dip into the sauce and eat.
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS:
Y4D SOCIAL MEDIA:
Music: Alex Skrindo – Jumbo [NCS Release]
Link to Track:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Update thực đơn với cách làm bánh tiêu nhân đậu xanh ngon khó cưỡng
- Ngỡ ngàng với cách làm bánh su que đẹp mắt, đơn giản tại nhà
- Cách làm bánh táo bằng NỒI CƠM ĐIỆN | Vào bếp cùng Điện máy XANH
- Đặc Sản Cần Thơ – Ăn Ngày Tránh Dịch [Good food to avoid disease] | Cris Dương – Eatting & Review
- Món ăn ngon: Bánh tầm miền Tây quê hương tôi. 5 phút là hoàn thành món bánh ngon và ghiền này bạn ơi