Nguyen Hue Street is a broad walking promenade in the middle of District 1 city centre of Ho Chi Minh city ( This pedestrian area is flanked by some beautiful French colonial architectural wonders like the People’s Comittee, the Rex Hotel and a luxury shopping mall. In front of the People’s Committee you find a statue of Uncle Ho Chi Minh and a fountain show by night.
There are also many pigeons in this area.
#Vietnamtravel #HoChiMinhCity #Saigon #Pigeon
For more videos please visit:
Music: Neovaii – Your Eyes
Thanks for watching! Please Subscribe to see new videos. Wish you a great day 😘
© 2019 iTravelTube. All Rights Reserved.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xem phim cực đã với cách chặn quảng cáo HDViet đơn giản
- Bạn Muốn Hẹn Hò | KHI CHỊ TRƯỞNG PHÒNG BẤM NÚT – CHÚ TÀI XẾ ĐIỂN TRAI, MUA NGAY XE HƠI LÀM XE HOA
- Unexpected Star: Stella – Michael McIntyre's Big Show: Series 3 Episode 1 – BBC One
- Eye Makeup Tutorial for Green Eyes
- Bike Ride District 1 to Binh Thanh at Night