Ben Thanh Market is a big market in city center of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in downtown District 1. It is most popular place for buying local goods, handicrafts, textiles, shoes, souvenirs and having food at about 100 eateries surrounding the area. The market was constructed here in 1870 by the French colonists who called it Les Halles Centrales. It was renamed as Ben Thanh in 1912. It is a beautiful cultural place to visit during the day as well as night when main market is closed and a big night market spreads around the place with hundreds of men and women thronging to the market for cheap shopping and taking meals. It offers a great atmosphere in the evening. The main building was renovated in 1985.
Please watch: “Farhat Abbas Shah, Dubai Mushaera 1996”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xem phim cực đã với cách chặn quảng cáo HDViet đơn giản
- Bạn Muốn Hẹn Hò | KHI CHỊ TRƯỞNG PHÒNG BẤM NÚT – CHÚ TÀI XẾ ĐIỂN TRAI, MUA NGAY XE HƠI LÀM XE HOA
- Unexpected Star: Stella – Michael McIntyre's Big Show: Series 3 Episode 1 – BBC One
- Eye Makeup Tutorial for Green Eyes
- Bike Ride District 1 to Binh Thanh at Night