How to take the yellow bus109 from Saigon city center to the airport.
Airport Bus No.109: Tan Son Nhat Airport – City Center (vice versa)
All the busses are imported from South Korea with capacity of 70 passengers (only have 16 seats because of spacious area for luggage).
The advantages of yellow bus 109: low floor, wide door, security camera, next stop display and announcement in both English and Vietnamese, no extra charge for luggage…
• Operating hours: from 5:30am to 1:00am
• Departs every 15 – 20 minutes
• The entire journey: about 45 minutes
• Fare: route under 5km: 12.000VND – route over 5km: 20.000VND (no extra charge for luggage)
• Save money: cheaper than taxi around 5 – 7 times, no extra charge for luggage
• Comfortable, safe: air – conditioner, free wifi, security camera, large space for luggage…
• On the way, you can see many famous landmarks: Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, Independence Palace, Notre-Dame Saigon, Ben Thanh Market…
Outbound route: International Terminal – Domestic Terminal (TIA) – Truong Son – Hoang Van Thu – Nguyen Van Troi – Nam Ky Khoi Nghia – Ham Nghi – Ben Thanh Station – Pham Ngu Lao – 23/9 Park.
Inbound route: 23/9 Park – Le Lai – Quach Thi Trang Roundabout – Pham Ngu Lao – Yersin – Tran Hung Dao – Ben Thanh Station – Le Loi – Pasteur – Vo Thi Sau – Nam Ky Khoi Nghia – Truong Son – International Terminal.
Where to take it:
It’s also very easy to recognize the buses because of their eye-catching yellow appearance:
• At the airport: column no.12 (International Terminal) and column no.18 (Domestic Terminal)
• At Ben Thanh Station where is opposite main gate of Ben Thanh Market
• At Pham Ngu Lao Street near Seventeen Bar 103A Pham Ngu Lao, Dist.1
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Xem phim cực đã với cách chặn quảng cáo HDViet đơn giản
- Bạn Muốn Hẹn Hò | KHI CHỊ TRƯỞNG PHÒNG BẤM NÚT – CHÚ TÀI XẾ ĐIỂN TRAI, MUA NGAY XE HƠI LÀM XE HOA
- Unexpected Star: Stella – Michael McIntyre's Big Show: Series 3 Episode 1 – BBC One
- Eye Makeup Tutorial for Green Eyes
- Bike Ride District 1 to Binh Thanh at Night