Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 15 game online nhìn là mê chơi là phê hứa hẹn gây sốt ở Việt Nam
- TỔNG HỢP NHỮNG TRÒ CHƠI TEAMBUILDING HẤP DẪN NHẤT 2017 – VIETVIEWTOUR.COM
- Đáp án Brain out tiếng việt – tổng hợp tất cả câu trả lời GAME Brain out từ CÂU 1 đến CÂU 185
- Anh Chọn Em Hay Chọn Game ? | Myn Miu | Official Lyrics
- Roblox | BEN 10 BIẾN THÀNH SIÊU NHÂN ĐIỆN QUANG??? – Ben 10 Arrival Of Aliens | KiA Phạm